Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Talented Amanda Webb


Things are going more smoothly on the art front. I have more art from Bryan Fowler (the guy who did that awesome Winged Monkey pic a while back) that I might show you at some point. But this week, I'm going to show you one of the pieces from Amanda Webb featuring the Cowardly Lion and the Hungry Tiger. She has the rest of the art that she has done for me on her website. She's available for commissions, so don't let her be a starving artist.

Edit: Amanda no longer features links to the rest of the work on her main page, so here are more direct links to these works.
Ozma and Inga, Scarecrow and Scraps, Dorothy and Button Bright, and Oz Soldiers.

1 comment:

Mandapandarawks said...

Oops, sorry about the lack of links on my main page! I update those every time I update my website. Thanks for linking me, though. :)
Hope the project is going well for you! Keep me posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...