Thursday, May 21, 2009

I almost forgot

One thing that I keep having to remind myself of is that this is not an Oz blog or a gaming blog. I'm having fun blogging about both of those things, believe me, but it's not the only reason I'm here. I also came here to sell you something.

Adventures in Oz: The Roleplaying Game is coming soon. My target release date is August 21st, in order to correspond to Princess Ozma's birthday. While it looks like I've got most of the heavy lifting done, the little details are looking pretty scary right now. But then, I've got 3 months to go.

In order to drum up traffic and interest in the official Adventures in Oz website, I've started posting illustrations from the game. Every Thursday (same as the blog) I put up a new picture in the gallery. Some of it has already been featured here on the blog but there's also some fun new stuff, like the very lovely Red Reera the Yookoohoo. I feel particularly silly because I've been doing this for about a month and forgot to mention it here.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hello there,

There seems to be a problem that I wanted to call to your attention. I have tried several times to download your latest addition to the "Oz" RPG (the article about three unusual communities in Quadling country). However, when I click on it, I get a message saying "oops, page not found." Is there a problem, or is it something I am doing wrong?

F. Douglas Wall said...

Thank you so much for letting me know this. It turns out that I had forgotten to upload the file. It's all fixed now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...