Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Who? To Me!

It may not be my birthday today, but it will be tomorrow. I will be 31 years old. This is the second birthday of mine to be commemorated on this blog and hopefully not the last.

And have I got a present for you! This lovely map of Oz was created by the talented cartographer Steff Worthington for inclusion in my game, Adventures in Oz. He is also working on a lovely color map which will be made available as a poster on my Zazzle store and I plan on releasing that version of the map under a Creative Commons Non-commercial license. Until then, this map is copyright (C) me and usable only with permission or as otherwise allowed by Fair Use laws.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely map. Why hasn't anyone stumbled on this? The losers.
And yes Happy belated Birthday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...