Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost there!

The last illustration has been turned in and the layout is in the process of being finalized.

I should have something available for release by May 15th (L. Frank Baum's birthday). This will likely be the PDF version of the game, which will be available from DrivethruRPG, Paizo, RPGNow, and YourGamesNow.

I am planning to wait until I get proofs from all of my POD outlets, but once I'm assured that they can print the book so it looks like I want it to, you can pick up the dead-tree edition of the game from Lulu.com, CreateSpace, DriveThruRPG and RPGNow.

3 years in the making, Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road is soon to be a reality!

2 comments:

James C. Wallace II said...

Doug:

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on a long hard haul. I know that you once asked me to consider having my book characters as part of your game. For reasons I have yet to comprehend, I was unable to give you what you needed. Be it time, understanding of the format, or other things going on in our lives, I just wasn't able to be a part of what you have produced. That will be a regret of mine for as long as I live. I applaud you for your project and offer any assistance I can to promote what you have produced. I hope someday we can work together on something Ozian.

James C. Wallace II
Royal Liaison to Princess Ozma

The Mayfly said...

Despite this being my first comment, I've been following development of this game for awhile now.

My daughters (8 & 10) and I are huge fans of the Oz books. The day of release, I will most certainly be snagging a copy.

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...