Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oz Character of the Month: Toto

First of all, a correction. My last posting stated that GenCon was last weekend. GenCon is actually this weekend, starting today. I regret the error and hope everyone who is going to GenCon has a blast. If you take your copy of Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road along with you, please spread the Oz love by running a game for your con-friends.

This month's Character of the Month is actually one that I've wanted to do for a while. If often stated that one of my design goals was the ability to re-create any Oz protagonist. To demonstrate how serious I am about that, I present Toto, suitable for playing in your AiO game.

Name: Toto
First Appearance: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Template: Small Animal
Size: 1

Athletics: 4
Awareness: 3
Brains: 2
Sneaking: 3
Presence: 4 (Growl)
Wits: 3

Traits: No Arms

Friends List

Dorothy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...