Friday, May 15, 2020

Happy 10th Anniversary!

What a long strange trip it's been!

I don't know if anyone still reads this, but I would be remiss if I didn't do something to mark this day. Ten years ago today, I released Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road over at Lulu.com.

The traditional gift for the 10th anniversary is Tin, which connects very amusingly with Oz, as everyone knows. Not only is the Tin Woodman a fan favorite character, but he also had a long lost "brother" in the form of the Tin Soldier. As a gift to my many fans, I have reduced the price of the Adventures in Oz Characters Pack, featuring the Tin Woodman, to $0.00. That's right, it's now free permanently!


1 comment:

Adam Dickstein said...

Congratulations! A landmark indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...