Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm okay, really

For those of you who have heard of the 6.5 earthquake that hit northern California yesterday, I just want you to know that I am okay. My house lost power for about 12 hours and my D&D group was too busy cleaning up and getting in touch with family to play today, but that's pretty much the worst of it. The only worry I have now is whether or not my workplace will be functional when I get there tomorrow.

UPDATE: My workplace was fine and I went back to work the next day. Here are a couple of links to news stories about the quake. Yahoo! (I live just a few blocks from Eureka Natural Foods) and the Times-Standard (the local newspaper)

1 comment:

Adam Dickstein said...

Not knowing exactly where you are situated I was I bit concerned and I'm happy to hear you're ok. I'll be sending you some stuff both today and tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...