Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Look: Me!

One of the things I've had to do as I'm getting ready for DunDraCon is to buy a new digital camera. The one that I used last year died soon after we got back. And there were no pictures of me taken at the con last year because I was in dire need of a haircut. So as I'm playing with the camera and admiring my hair, I'm realizing that you guys haven't seen what I actually look like. Here I am:
Some of you may have seen the little icon that I use which looks kind of like this, but with a goatee. The thing is: for many years, I did indeed have a goatee and it was dead sexy. But I was forced to change jobs a couple of years ago and my new job didn't allow facial hair. As I had to feed myself and my fiancee, and pay for my publishing dream, I bit the bullet and shaved. I'm actually going to try to grow it back a bit over the weekend, so watch as I get progressively scruffier and sexier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...