Thursday, September 12, 2013

Long Time, No See

Has it really been that long since I've posted here? Wow. I'm really slipping. Worse, I'm breaking my prime rule of blogging: Never fade away.

The second rule of blogging is: Always be doing something. You can't really blog unless you've got something to blog about. And that rule is something that I have been keeping to.

I know I've been working on The Wizard's Magic Bag for a while, and it is still happening. Just a few minor touches and it's off to art and layout. Depending on how quickly things come together, it could be as early as Halloween, but hopefully no later than Christmas.

I have also arranged to be interviewed on the Indie Talks podcast next Wednesday. It looks like we'll be doing it as a Hangout on Google+, so you might even be able to watch it happen live (there is still much I don't know about Google+ and Hangouts). I'll keep you posted as news develops.

Also, thanks to Amazon's new MatchBook feature, if you have purchased Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road from Amazon, you can get the Kindle version for free. At least I hope so. If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Things still to do: Get caught up on the sales info. If I'm going to tell you something, I should tell you everything.

And Beyond the Deadly Desert. Yes, I know I've been talking about it for years now. Since the income from the game is going to a number of places that aren't all game related, I'm going to have to Kickstart it. I tried it once and failed, so when I do it again, I want to everything right. Which means having the book fully written, having a cool video and a number of other things before I even think about kicking it off. And with the amounts of energy I've been able to muster lately, that's going to take some time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...