Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 Well, it was a little bit of good news. The local RPG group I belong to had their monthly meeting and I offered to run an OSRIC one-shot which managed to get a couple of players. But even though I chose the simplest module that I could locate in my collection, we weren't able to finish it. It also didn't help that a couple of the players were sleep deprived and had a hard time concentrating. That's when someone suggested that we pick it up again later.

On the one hand, that meant that they were having enough fun that even if now was a bad time, later might be better. On the other hand, it would mean making a commitment to another session. This is what I've been wanting, but at my current level of anxiety, it feels almost overwhelming. Needless to say, I have not made an announcement of the follow-up session. Maybe getting this of my chest on this blog will help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...