Monday, August 17, 2026

RPGaDay 2026 Day 17: Intensity

 

Developing another female NPC for Ureka and she's got some Intensity. I feel like I'm trying to find smaller and smaller niches as I go along (and I'm also doing these much closer to the wire, so maybe they're getting a touch less thought), but my feeling here is that this is a plucky girl reporter at the Times-Standard.

Name: Hildy Russel

Appearance: A red-haired mousey woman in her 20s in a practical business outfit.

Quote: "Is that on the record?"

Roleplaying: Hildy talks very fast, making it difficult to get a word in edgewise.

Background: Hildy has always been sharp and inquisitive. When the offices of the Times-Standard newspaper were reclaimed and re-opened, she became one of the first reporters to reply. She is also a regular in the local podcast scene.

Key Info:

Hildy has information on a lot of goings-on around Ureka
Hildy may need independent sources to gather information, or competent escort to dangerous locales where information may be obtained.

Stat Block:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...