Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HELP!

I've got part of the Quadling Country uploaded today. Just partially done it's on par with one of the other, complete, sections.

The hardest part is coming up with the adventure hooks. I'm sure experienced Game Masters can share my pain on this one. Coming up with one plot is hard enough. Coming up with several in a row is a huge challenge, but it seems to be the one I have set for myself.

Now, I'm asking for help. If you can come up with adventure hooks, story seeds, what have you, and email them to me at konradthebarbarian@gmail.com, I would appreciate it greatly. While I don't mind getting comments on this blog, I'd prefer to be able to contact the people who submit this stuff. That way, should I use your adventure hooks, I can give you proper credit when I publish, and possibly even work a complementary copy of the game or other stuff your way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...