Sunday, August 9, 2020

RPGaDay 2020 #9 Want

 I think the big thing that everyone wants right now is to game with their friends and groups in person again.

One of the reasons that I particularly want to get back to in-person gaming is that one of my other wants has recently been fulfilled. I've been a big fan of Fiasco ever since I figured out how to play it. I've got all of the official playsets published for the original version.

When the Kickstarter for the new, card-based version came up, I backed it. And just a few weeks ago, the box finally arrived. I made sure and got all of the card decks/playsets available at launch. While I also got the Roll20 version of the core set (and actually did try it out last week), I would have to pay extra for the Roll20 version of the other decks. So at least for now, I can play Poppleton Mall to my hearts content, but I'm waiting for meeting in person to try out Fiasco High.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...