Monday, August 3, 2020

RPGaDay 2020 #3 Thread (Actually Vision)

I've got nothing on today's prompt, so I'm going to save it for later.

One of my big stumbling blocks for this blog is that I've felt the need to have a Vision in order to post something. Not a prophetic vision, but some sort of Big Idea that I must Send Out to the Cosmos.

At least part of the issue is that my gaming life has really slowed down, so I don't have observations from my last session or previews of my next to keep you all entertained.

During the most severe part of the lockdown (We're still not through the woods yet as I type this), I actually did run some sessions of my OSR worldbuilding campaign that I kept saying I would do. Maybe through this month (and hopefully beyond), I'll share some observations and maybe even updates on this campaign.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...