Thursday, September 13, 2012

IRC You!

Last week, I was invited to participate in a Q&A session about Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road via IRC (Internet Relay Chat). It was a lot of fun to do and if you're interested in what went on there, the host of the Q&A, Dan Davenport, has posted the chat log over on his blog.

He has done a number of Q&A's with other indie game folks. You can check out the other transcripts here or see who's next on the roasting spit here. If you want to join in, just point your IRC client (I use Chatzilla for Firefox) to magicstar,net and join the #rpgnet channel. Even if it's not time for a Q&A, there are all sorts of neat people there to chat with (You might even see me there!).

Are there any Oz channels on IRC? Now that I've got an IRC client on my computer, I'm tempted to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...