Saturday, February 9, 2013

This Year, DunDraCon Is Brought To You By...

Con or Bust!

My annual trip to DunDraCon is usually funded by my tax return. This year, however, things wound up a little differently. Between my day job and Uncle Sam, my refund was not very impressive this year. It was enough to get us there, but not enough to really do anything once we got there. So my wife, who is multi-ethnic, applied and received for a grant from Con or Bust! That covered our hotel and transportation, allowing me to put my tax refund towards having a good con experience.

When I found out about the Con or Bust! annual fundraising auction, I knew I had to contribute something. So I did. A signed copy of Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. And don't forget to check out all of the other cool items that you can bid on. And if you have something you would like to offer, they are still accepting submissions.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...