Tuesday, April 4, 2023

 Not too much to report.

I tried getting in touch with the players from my one-shot, but nobody responded, I've still got the notes for everything, so I could very easily either pick up with those players if they come to the next meetup next week, or just run it again for new players.

I'm trying to keep myself busy by building up a space sector for Stars Without Number. It lets me start with random results that let my analytical brain to do its job since my creative brain doesn't come out too often. While one of the things I love about the OSR is that ability to lean on random results, I've never been a strong fantasy buff. So a sci-fi game that comes with random tools for setting and scenario generation is a great thing. I'd still like to do Star Trek at some point, but SWN and Traveller-style games might be what I get.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...