Tuesday, May 2, 2023

I had a second session of the "one-shot" at Lestat's, and am looking forward to part 3, which I have been assured is the conclusion. I'm looking forward to running something there. Probably a Fiasco to start with, but maybe something more intensive later on.

I do still want to run an OSR campaign, but I'm continuing to rethink what it's going to look like. As much as I love the OSR, i'm not a fantasy fan in general, so the prospect of building a setting is hard to get excited about. At the same time, ever since my Castle of the Mad Archmage campaign fell apart, I've wanted to do it better. Which in part means presenting a coherent setting outside of the dungeon.

I might just select a handful of modules from my collection and place the various dungeons on a larger overland map and let the various names and places form the basis of the setting and just go from there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...