Tuesday, August 30, 2022

RPGaDay 2022 #30 What should #RPGaDAY do for its 10th anniversary next year?

 When RPGaDay first started, it interested me because it was a chance to talk about the games on my shelf. A sort of written "shelfie," if you will. Since I was very much a collector (still am when I can get away with it), that appealed to me.

The other thing that I am is a GM. While I haven't run as many games as I've collected, I've enjoyed answering questions about games I've run or that I want to run.

 While I do enjoy playing at times, I have never really been able to do it enough to collect a lot of stories to fill all of the questions about playing.

If I had a suggestion, it would be to have questions that either work for a player or a GM, or maybe questions that can be "flipped" to apply to someone on either side of the screen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...