Saturday, August 29, 2015

RPGaDay 2015 #29 Favorite RPG Website or Blog

The site I most typically visit when I want to see what's going on with RPGs as a whole is RPG.net. I think that's mostly because what's actually at RPG.com is not relevant to the gaming hobby. Maybe when I get bored, I'll check out RPG.org or RPG.gov (Wouldn't that be a hoot?) Which means, yes, I did find the site by putting "RPG" in front of standard internet suffixes until I got something relevant.

Everything else, I tend to check out rather intermittently. I follow a few blogs on blogspot, reading them as they interest me. I've got a Tumblr and check through the gaming relevant hashtags. Maybe one day, I'll kick the blahs I've got and become a creative social media machine. But that's a maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...