Now to make a male NPC for the Eureka Ruins, and he's got a Promise to keep. I know I didn't post yesterday, so I have broken my promise to you, dear reader. It is getting more difficult to come up with more angles on the setting. But that's all the more reason for me to push on and do what I can.
One of the aspects that I still need to delve into in the Disguised Purpose of the Ruins. I suggested with my last NPC that it as something left behind by the last human occupants of Eureka during the Collapse. But since that character was human, presumably any discovery would be presented to the citizens of Ureka.
So now we look at the Ratfolk who is leading the hunt. He is working under a Philosopher King dedicated to piecing together what clues it can find, currently based out of Alice Birney Elementary School. Most of the area of the Eureka Ruins is very residential, so infrastructure hubs with power and data capacity are more likely to be schools than office buildings.
For simplicity, let's say that his name is Digger. He directs a team of agents to explore various areas of the city for clues regarding what is hiding underneath Eureka. He's also close to Fort Humboldt and can report to the Rat King who rules from that location.
Name: Digger
Appearance: A brown-furred Ratfolk with prominent teeth and a nervous expression. He is constantly in motion. If he is forced to stand still, he will fidget continuously.
Quote: "Right away, sir. Immediately. I'm on my way."
Background: Digger started as a messenger throughout the Eureka Ruins until he was tapped to relay messages for the Philosopher King at Alice Birney, He now oversees the messengers and agents supporting the research, but still finds opportunities to get out into the field.
Key Info:
He is connected to a Philosopher King and has access to the Rat King as needed.
He has access to any information that the Ratfolk have on the Installation.
Stat Block:




No comments:
Post a Comment