Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for Adventures in Oz

For those of you just tuning in, this is the promotional blog for Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. It's a tabletop roleplaying game designed for creating your own Oz stories with your friends.

While I normally update this blog once a week, I have decided to participate in the April A to Z challenge this year. So for 26 days this month, I'll be posting something new, one post for each letter of the alphabet.

One the one hand, keeping a focus on Oz and gaming for a whole month could be quite the challenge. On the other hand, I'll have a much easier time than most with some of the tougher letters. While L. Frank Baum may not have been a free with making up words as Dr. Seuss, he did come up with a few.

Purchase Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

4 comments:

Charlie Warren said...

A focus on Oz for the A to Z challenge should be an entertaining read!

Rubye Jack said...

Your game sounds fine. If only I had time to check it out, but I don't. :)

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Very much looking forward to seeing what you do! I still really enjoy this game.

Tim
The Other Side
The Freedom of Nonbelief

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Congrats on blogging for 4 years.

Great to meet you on the challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...