Tuesday, June 7, 2022

 At least part of what I'm trying to do here is talk about my feelings. I don't really have an outlet for a lot of them, which I'm realizing has been a problem.And that goes hand in hand with the feelings of isolation.

I've been trying to get out of the house most days, and that's helped some. But my social life, such as it is, is entirely online and mostly through text chat. My writing club meets over Zoom, which is the exception. The coffee shop where we used to meet opened back up under new ownership, but I haven't had the time to stop by. And the group also now consists of people that aren't quite so local.

I'll be heading back to my hometown to visit my old friends for a weekend. That should help.I really need more local friends, though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...