Saturday, August 31, 2019

RPGaDay 2019 #22 Love


Today’s theme is “Love.”

I love RPGs. They’ve been part of my life for over 20 years now. But there’s something that entered my life about the same time that I love even more. My wife.

We’re both nerds, which is awesome. We’re both natural GMs, though, so we don’t do a lot of gaming together, which sucks. 

Another awesome thing is how many gaming couples I’ve had the pleasure to know. My unreformed First Edition Dungeon Master Erik runs a game that includes his wife, as well as his daughter. My friend Jordan has his girlfriend as a regular player in his games. I know a few more couples in which both of the parties are gamers, but I haven’t had the pleasure of gaming with one or both of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...