Tuesday, August 1, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #1 What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

As a player, I would love to play in a Fate game. Of the published Fate settings, I would probably like to play the Dresden Files. I know there's the new Dresden Accelerated out now, but I haven't picked that up.

I would like to try something Powered By The Apocalypse. I've got several games on my shelf, but haven't had the chance to give it a go. Monsterhearts seems like the most compelling one to play, though Masks also looks very interesting.

As a GM, my goals are a bit different. I would be interested in running Fate, though I'm perhaps more interested in something like Diaspora, with its random setting generation and social combat. I'm also more likely to pick stuff that other GMs might not have or run often. I have some nostalgia for D20 Modern that is rising back up now that I've reconnected with one of my old players.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...