Friday, August 4, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #4 Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016?

My Pathfinder megadungeon campaign fell apart around July, so I started this period without an active campaign, either playing or running.

Since then, I've managed one session of Vampire: The Masquerade, 2 sessions of Fiasco, and 4 sessions of GURPS. The amazing thing is that I was not the GM for any of these games. The Vampire game was run by Kris Newton of the Gameable Podcast. He was playtesting a scenario that he was submitting for a contest. I played a character in Fiasco because that game doesn't have a GM, though I wound up guiding the process since I was the one most familiar with the game.

One of these days I'll dust myself off and run a game myself, but I want to make sure I do proper planning beforehand. My days of running by the seat of my pants are over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...