Friday, August 18, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #18 Which RPG have you played the most in your life?

Somewhere between D&D and GURPS.

On top of the 4-5 year OSR D&D campaign I've mentioned several times, there was also a 3.5 megadungeon campaign run by my friend Kris. On top of several other small campaigns and false starts shortly after Third Edition came out and all my friends were saying "Let's play D&D!"

If I've got a little less GURPS under my belt, it's due to the lack of "pick up and play" that GURPS has. For the most part, I've had to write my own adventures when I've run GURPS.

There's also the fact that I've gotten a few more than these two systems under my belt. I even found time in my gaming career to run a playtest campaign for Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...