Tuesday, August 22, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #22 Which RPGs are the easiest for you to run?

GURPS and Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road.

GURPS because I've had a lot of experience running it over the years. I've internalized a lot of the system. I know the generalities very solidly and can look up the details quickly.

Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road has the advantage of not only being very simple mechanics, but also mechanics that I designed. Also, thanks to the research I did while designing, I have a very strong grasp of the setting as well. So when players try to come up with some totally random thing, it's very easy to say "Oh yeah. Just like the Growleywogs from The Emerald City of Oz."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...