Friday, August 31, 2018

RPGaDay 2018 #31 Share Why You Participate in RPGaDay

It's sort of habit by now.

I started out as an eager blogger looking for an opportunity to put out more content. Also, the first few rounds were focused on discussing a variety of games. They were (probably rightly) criticized for favoring the collector over the player, but I seem to fall very neatly in the collector mold.

Since I've fallen away from blogging, it's a reminder that I should be doing more with the blog than I am. Every year, I do my best to complete the month, in the hopes that it will reignite the fire and encourage the habit of blogging. And every year, it doesn't really seem to take.

Maybe this year. If not, I'll see you next year for another round of RPGaDay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...