Thursday, August 10, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #10 Where do you go for RPG reviews?

To be honest, I don't look at reviews that much. Most of my gaming purchases are in two categories: Stuff I was going to buy anyway and impulse buys.

I've been a long time fan of GURPS, so every time there's a new print release, it goes on my shopping list. My wife has us subscribed to Paizo's Pathfinder rulebooks, so those come to us automatically as they are released. The new Star Trek RPG from Modiphius Games is one I will definitely pick up to satisfy my Trekkie soul if nothing else.

Which brings us to the impulse buys. These mostly occur at DunDraCon, when I have budgeted myself to be fairly flush with cash. It's also the closest I come to listening to reviews, as that's when I go to Ken Hite's annual "What's Cool" seminar and build a little bit of a shopping list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...