Sunday, August 6, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #6 You can game every day for a week. Describe what you’d do!

If it was me running it, I would probably dig out the Castle of the Mad Archmage and see how far the players can get at the end of the week.

I might also try a Fiasco campaign. While Fiasco is technically geared to one shot play, it is possible to run a set of linked one-shots. You can use a single playset multiple times, with each session building into the "canon" of the campaign, even though they may approach it from different angles. There are also some "historical" playsets available, some of which can be strung together to create linked stories over time. 5-7 sessions should be enough room to explore either concept, or maybe even both.

If a GM was offering to run a game for me, I'd be open to just about anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...