Wednesday, August 24, 2016

RPGaDay 2016 #24 What is the game you are most likely to give to others as a gift?

To be fully honest, the game that I have given as a gift is actually my own, Adventures in Oz: Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. It was a Christmas gift for my niece, who I was also gifting with the Oz books at the time. So it wasn't totally self-aggrandizing.

Though Christmas is one of my high points for sales, so apparently other people think it's worth gifting as well.


The other game that I would be very likely to give as a gift would likely be Fate Accelerated. It's small, inexpensive and easily digestible. There are even a couple of settings made specifically for FAE, Aether Sea and Masters of Umdaar, that are pretty cool. Add some Fate Dice and you're ready to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...