Tuesday, August 28, 2018

RPGaDay 2018 #28 Share Who's Inspiring Gaming Excellence You're Grateful For

While I have known many gamers over the course of my gaming career, and many of them have been good people and great fun to play with. But excellence is not something I've seen often.

There have been a couple of GMs at DunDraCon who have been great at one shots. I regret that I can't remember his name, but the GM of the Star Wars Fate game that I played in one year put a lot of effort into that game. There was music and visuals from the movies. And there was even a twist for my character that surprised and effected me as a player.

Whitney Preston, the GM of the annual Mythos Trek game at DDC is also a joy to play with. He's got props and toys, as well as a strong knowledge of both Mythos and Star Trek lore. The scenarios aren't terribly effective horror, but they are very entertaining.

And where would I be if I didn't mention Kris Newton. I should probably assign him a tag on this blog because of how many stories I've told about my various adventures gaming with him. And even though he no longer lives near me, I still get to hear his wisdom regularly on the Gameable Podcast. I should also mention, since it happened while I wasn't updating as regularly as I should, that I actually got to be a guest on Gameable, talking about Star Trek: The Animated Series.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...