Thursday, August 11, 2022

RPGaDay 2022 #11 If you could live in a game setting, where would it be?

 I'm not sure I would want to.

As much fun as games are, the idea of a "world of adventure" doesn't appeal to me. I've got enough anxiety in my life, so I don't feel the need to add to it with epic stakes and risk of death or dismemberment.

Though there are a couple of fictional settings that I could see wanting to live in, and as luck would have it, they both have RPG adaptations.

The first is the United Federation of Planets from the Star Trek universe. While being a member of Starfleet has its excitement and its challenges, just being a citizen of the Federation is actually pretty chill.

The second would be Oz. Again, if I want an adventure, I can find one easily enough. But if all I want to to tend an orchard of trees that grow unlikely things, that is also very possible,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...