Wednesday, August 31, 2022

RPGaDay 2022 #31 When did you first take part in #RPGaDAY?

 I've actually been doing RPGaDay since it began. Like I said yesterday, the thing I probably am the most in my gaming life is a collector and that early "shelfie in prose" set of prompts appealed to me.

I kept going more or less out of habit and to try and extend my readership with the gaming public. Not sure if that worked.

It also reminds me to put myself out there. Without some sort of pressure, it's very easy for me to crawl into a very small hole and hide from the world. I know that's not really good for me, so some reminder to interact with people and get out in the world is important.

With any luck, I'll use this writing group to work on my gaming content and keep things updated here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...