Saturday, August 26, 2023

RPGaDay 2023 #26 Favourite CHARACTER SHEET

It's been a long time since I ran Savage Worlds and swore "Never Again!" But one of the things that appealed to me as I was getting started with it was the character sheet.

There were a couple of things that needed to be tracked in the game, like Wounds levels, Fatigue levels and Power Points for characters with powers, and rather than go the conventional thing and expect players to scratch them out and write in a new value several times a session, they printed those things on the edges of the character sheet. This allowed the player to clip a paperclip to the side of the page and slide it up and down to track Wound levels.

My view of Savage Worlds might be softening, so it might happen that I get to use that character sheet in another game.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...