Friday, August 4, 2023

RPGaDay 2023 #4 Most RECENT game bought

The most recent game I bought was Fate Condensed.

I've had an investment in Fate for quite some time. It may not have been the new hotness when I finally bought it, but Spirit of the Century was still pretty hot. I've had a copy of Fate Core since I picked it up at DunDraCon the year it was released. I've been picking up copies of Fate Accelerated left and right and giving them as gifts.

While I've been aware of Fate Condensed for some time, I hadn't gotten around to picking up my own copy. Finally, I got a chance to play in a Fate game run by San Diego local gamer/novelist Tone Milazzo and his primary reference for the game was Fate Condensed.

That did it. I finally went to Bards & Cards, my Friendly Local Gaming Store and requested that they order a copy of Fate Condensed so I could buy it from them. And so I did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...